1. GET A PEDICURE! I haven't had one since last August before I came over to France... this is embarrassing and so sad. In fact, I may have to get multiple pedicures to make up for all the ones I have missed over the past 10 months!
2. See an American movie in ENGLISH in the movie theater. So far I want to see "The Lucky One" and "What to Expect When You're Expecting" - I heard they were both great!
4. Sno Cones. TC's Shaved Ice ("Tigers Blood" to be specific).... like, every day. That stuff doesn't even exist over here... at least in our area? Any other ex-pats found shaved ice in France?
5. Slice and bake cookies, QUESO, homemade margaritas, and microwave popcorn on the couch (maybe not all at the same time) watching TV in English. It's the little things, right?
6. Two words: Fast Food. Jakes, Chick-fil-A, Taco Bueno, Wendys, Chipotle, Great Outdoors, Raising Canes.
7. POOL DAY to help offset the shockingly HOT weather and the painfully pale legs I am currently sporting.
8. Stocking up on craft supplies: Michaels and Hobby Lobby here I come! A woman on a mission, watch out!
9. Happy Hours and dinners with FRIENDS... A real social life again for a few weeks to catch up with all my friends. I cant WAIT to laugh with them, speak English at dinner because...that is the language we SPEAK, and hear about what everyone has been up to!
10. FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY. I cant wait to just sit around the table, eat meals as a family, lounge around, and just enjoy being around each other. This is something I took for granted in Dallas, so I want to make sure I carve out majority of my time for family.